What Color Lipstick Should I Wear – The color of lips can be the detail that makes the difference in a look, but it is not always easy to choose the tone that goes best with your features and your tone of skin, eyes, and hair. Light skins, for example, need vibrant colors that bring joy, while the brunettes choose warm tones that contrast and harmonize. But there are more things to keep in mind. I give you some tricks to show off the best colors.
Fair skin blonde
- It is the type of skin of the Nordic woman, although here we are many with that type of skin. To take advantage of this type of skin you have to harmonize the Rouge and the lip. The tones that best feel a clear complexion are included in the warm range: pink, fuchsia, Carmine and brown. The cold tones will give you a dull look.
- For a natural result bet by the tone pink quartz intensifying the makeup of eyes to give life to the face. If you choose a more intense lip color, always within the proposed range, also increase the blush on the cheeks, so that the contrast is not excessive with the color of your skin and choose clear shadows for the eyes.
Light skin and brown hair
- It’s a combination of the two previous prototypes. For this type of skin it is necessary to look for cold colors and for a greater contrast with the intense skin tone, but always that harmonize with the color of the hair. The most elegant are the bluish base colors: pink, fuchsia, scarlet, and red.
- In these cases also have to take into account the color of the eyes: the lipstick should be darker. If you have clear eyes and can bet on pastel colors. On the contrary, if your eyes are brown, you must raise the tone of the labial until cherry tones.
- They are the ones that toasted in summer, racial, like Jessica Alba. They are yellowish-colored skins that must choose warm shades of orange, peach, coral, brown, cherry, red and burgundy. If you have clear hair you can also try the pastel tones and if your hair is a dark bit better for the darker colors.
- Stresses your eyes on a nude beige lipstick, or a cherry-based lipstick.
- The ideal in this skin color is to make the lips stand out, either by choosing lipsticks with a lot of brightness, or by choosing very vivid shades: reds, roses, and oranges. Better to discard matte tones and dark colors like browns or burgundy that will leave an opaque appearance to the skin.
Dark eyes, light hair, and white skin
- Choose a deep red lipstick dark color to combine with brown eyes. In case your eyes are clear you can use the colors mentioned in the point for clear skies.
Light eyes, dark hair, and white skin
- Try the brown colors and chocolates that now trend. Chocolate brown lips.
Dark eyes, dark hair, and brown skin
- These women favor any color, except the super clear ones, for example, uses shades of lips in intense brown, or red burgundy and plums.
Dark eyes, dark hair, and white skin
- The colors of lips in tone shades both clear and dark, in general, the earth tones you feel very well
Red lips, for whom?
Despite all the tricks and advice above, there is an infallible color that any woman can wear. It is the red of lips, although it is essential to find the exact tone that goes to the skin to the hair and even to the eyes.
- Orange for those with dark skin.
- With a cherry point for light skin and brown hair.
- Carmine for the blondes.
What Color Lipstick Should I Wear – Tips to Paint your Lips
- The shape of the mouth is another element to take into account when it comes to makeup. If you have fine tips you can choose to delineate them with your natural color outside the line of the mouth being careful not to overdo and fill with the chosen tone. Look for a lip gloss and avoid the intense tones that will only highlight what you do not want.
- Another trick is to apply lip gloss on the central area of the lips, this way you will add volume to your mouth (this is a secret that you should also use if your lips are wrinkled). For this same reason, you must flee from the matt lip bars that have the opposite effect to the one you are looking for.
- It is proven that, visually, you should not use a lighter shade than the color of your eyes. It is something that breaks the harmony of the face makeup, for very good makeup you have achieved.
- When using a lipstick and a lipstick or lipstick, they should be the same range of shades. Since at the moment it is not fashionable that delineates your lips of a darker color and the fillings with a light color
- Rub your lips with a toothbrush in gentle circular motions; Improve texture by removing dead cells and reactivate the circulation of the area
- Enhances the whiteness of your teeth using pale colors, such as nude.
- Get a volume effect with a touch of beige concealer in the center of the lips.
What Color Lipstick Should I Wear – My Favorites
- Lip balms- Lip Care by Apivita in pharmacies (Price: € 6).
- Lipstick Corrector bicolor of Shue-Uemura (Price: € 25).
- Urban Decay Ultimate Ozone Concealer Lipstick, (Price: € 19).
- The Plump Intuitive Lip of Smashbox balm that gives volume to your lips (Price: € 20).
- Lip Plump by Benefit to give volume to the lips (Price: € 18).
- Dior Addict Lip Maximizer High Volume Lip Plumper lip voluminator (Price: € 40).
- Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Lip Pencil – Semi-permanent lipstick (Price: € 22).
- Positeint, lip color, Make-up for lips and cheeks durable Benefit (Price: € 30).
- Lip Color Stila Lip & Cheek Stain long lasting (Price: € 30).
- Lipstick Sephora Collection Rouge Infusion ink Price: € 18.
- Rouge Pur Couture Vernis À Lèvres Glossy Stain, lip enamel with Lance applicator for ergonomic use by Yves Saint Laurent (Price: € 30).
- Long-lasting Lancôme Smokey Rouge, with vitamin E. (Price: € 23).
- Clinique Read and To Wear red lipstick ideal for the light skin. (Price: € 20).
- MAC Ruby Woo lipstick long lasting and matte finish. (Price: € 16).
- KIKO Unlimited Stylo 007, blood red velvety matt finish. (Price: € 7).
- Maybelline Very Cherry bar lipstick, intense cherry color for hours. (Price: € 12).
- Urban Decay Super Saturated High Gloss F-Bomb, super practical, long lasting and opaque. (Price: € 15)