Permanent Eyebrow Pictures – Eyes and eyebrows belong to each other like a suitable picture frame to a beautiful picture. If the eyes are the mirror of the soul, the eyebrows are a wonderful frame, which puts them skillfully into the scene.
Permanent Eyebrow Pictures – Eyebrow Enhancement
The special feature of the Permanent Hair Line method is the fine line technique developed by Barbara Schneider, with which the missing hairs can be reproduced in an amazingly genuine way.
- An ideal eyebrow has a long, relatively straight rise and a narrower, short spout.
- The ratio between rising and fall should be two-thirds to one-third.
- Eyebrows addition before permanent make-up
- Irregular, sparse, nonexistent or too bright eyebrows are characterized by our drawn-out hairline-shaped brows, which look like naturally grown.
We recommend an eyebrow enlargement if:
- The brows do not grow in an aesthetically beautiful form or are perceived as too short,
- The eyebrows no longer grow by years of excessive plucking and thus appear sparse or irregular, and there are more and more gaps in the region of the eyebrows,
- The color and intensity are perceived as too weak, as is often the case with blond brows,
- Gaps in the field of eyebrows
Permanent Eyebrow Pictures – Eyebrow Remodeling
The Permanent Hair Line Method is the natural alternative to an eyebrow, which is often used as a shading. Because of the selection of the appropriate pigmentation color, the lines of hair are discreet and will only be recognizable as such on the second or third view.
The picture on the right shows the eye part of a customer in the peeled off state, in which almost no own eyebrow hairs can be seen. The face seemed pale and expressionless.
By selecting the appropriate pigmentation color, the hairlines act discreetly and will only be recognizable as such on the second or third view.
With the Permanent Hair Line technology, the individual hairlines shown appear visually stunningly genuine.
Read Also :
A natural looking hair coloring requires an enormous fingertip sensation, many years of experience in the visual field and a wide range of suitable pigmentation paints so that the permanent makeup is not applied even in the non-smoothed face and the customers are not alien to themselves Because their type was changed unfavorably.
We recommend eyebrow shaping when:
- The brows do not grow in aesthetic form or are perceived as too short
- Their color and intensity are perceived as too weak, as is often the case with blond brows
- There are hardly any visible eyebrow hairs
- The eyebrows no longer grow by years of excessive plucking, thus appearing sparse or irregular, and more and more gaps in the region of the eyebrows
- Of the eyebrows is affected by hormonal or pathological changes.