How To Do Eyebrow Makeup – The eyebrows is important that they are always defined and perfect, for it is so necessary to make them up and comb every time we do the makeup.
In this post, I give you the recipe of an eyebrow makeup made with two ingredients that you already have at home. The good thing about this eyebrow makeup is that it is very economical and at the same time the result is the same as any other product that you buy and is made for the same purpose.
For eyebrow makeup you will need:
- A matte eyeshadow in a color that matches the eyebrows, or is a lighter shade.
- Ointment for the hair, be it the modeling gel of the man of the house, or the wax of hairstyle that we usually use the women.
- A clean mascara applicator or make-up brush
- Small mixing utensil
- Angled and synthetic brush to apply makeup
Step by Step:
- First, scrape the matte eye shadow to create a loose dust. You can do this by passing the clean mascara over the entire surface of the eyeshadow.
- Then extract the size of a chickpea from the hair product. Keep in mind that the texture and fixing of the makeup will depend on the type of combing product.
- Mix well both components until fully integrated and using the mascara brush see make up your eyebrows until they are neat and perfect. The application has to be with short strokes, building the color little by little.
- As you see is super easy and quick to perform, ideally, you prepare a little eyebrow makeup every time, and not in quantity to avoid wasting eye shadow over everything.
How To Do Eyebrow Makeup
You can use an eyeliner pencil with light hands or use an eyebrow kit and a brush to fill in the eyebrows. Depending on the color of your brows, pick a shade that a Lil lighter than your brow shade to avoid harsh looking brows. Alternatively, you can use an eyeshadow as well to fill in your brows.
How To Do Eyebrow Makeup Video:
How are You Supposed to do Eyebrow Makeup?
Your eyebrow should be slightly lighter towards your nose, and darker by the arch and end. Use a very light hand and do small strokes. don’t just draw one long line, you want to imitate the hair. then take an eyebrow brush and brush it so it blends in a little better.
- Browse shape your face and develop your eyes. Your grandma used to pencil them on incredibly thick or incredibly skinny. fortuitously, you have different innovations and colors to fill your eyebrows subtly and attractively. a million opt for a forehead filled this would be a color or 2 lighter than your hair.
- Initiate with freshly plucked or waxed brows.
- Stroke a thicker forehead with a pointy eyebrow pencil using gentle, feathery strokes, including color to thinner factors.
- Define skinny brows with a forehead powder. Use a flat angled forehead brush and color over the organic shape of the brow. be conscious to the outer edges first, then pass to the section closer to the nostril.
- Groom your brows with a clean mascara brush or comparable device. pass loose hairs into place and combine color for an extra organic visual charm.
- Use a forehead powder with a waxy base to maintain hairs in place with the aid of the direction of the day. Or use an extremely small quantity of forehead gel or alcohol-loose hair gel on the comb whilst grooming your brows.
How to Do Scene Makeup?
Scene Makeup is very cute. I recommend Blacks and dark shades blended for your eyeshadow. It will make a smokey look. Use your regular foundation, and your silver, blue, and brown eyeshadow should be blended. Top it off with some eyeliner. I used to go for the scene look, and everyone loved my makeup but I got out of it. With those tools, apply the foundation all on your face, especially your t-zone (nose, cheeks). Take your stick eyeliner and apply it to your waterline and line the outside of your eyes (make it as thick as you want) and at the ends, kinda fan it out so it has a cat eye formation. Then with the silver eyeshadow, apply it under your eyebrows to lift them up. After put the brown eyeshadow on the v line of your eye so it gives your eyes depth and a nice undertone (v line is above the eyelid) then take your black eyeshadow and apply it to your eyelid, blending it in with your brown eyeshadow. You’re done!
Then take your stick eyeliner and apply it to your waterline and line the outside of your eyes (make it as thick as you want) and at the ends, kinda fan it out so it has a cat eye formation. Then with the silver eyeshadow, apply it under your eyebrows to lift them up. then after put the brown eyeshadow on the v line of your eye so it gives your eyes depth and a nice undertone (v line is above the eyelid) then take your black eyeshadow and apply it to your eyelid, blending it in with your brown eyeshadow. You’re done!
How to Do Natural Makeup?
I love natural makeup and how it looks on people….not too much but not completely bare. For a natural look, flawless skin and brows are a must. I have devised some steps for you to use or add to your current routine.
- Apply a moisturizer after you wash your face to make your skin a smooth canvas.
- Apply either a liquid foundation, if you have bad acne or just some concealer where you need it.
- Use either a pressed powder for less coverage or a mineral powder for a heavier coverage to set your foundation.
- A bronzer is great to use, but most of the time you can tell whether it will make you orange. If you look at the colors of the undertones, some are more “bronze” than actual brown. Apply your bronzer in the hollows of your cheek, which becomes more protruded when you make a fishy face. lol. After applying it there, use it in your temples and gently down the center of your face, NOT all over your face.
- Either a cream or powder blush will do, but to look natural, apply it only on your apples.
- Next, use a shimmery white/gold powder and apply it strictly to the top of your cheekbones and just above your top lip and just on the tip of your nose.
- As for your brows, trimming them is key and if they are unruly, using a brow gel is a must, and if your eyebrows are sparse you can fill them in with an eyeshadow the same color as your eyebrow color.
- Priming your eyes is essential. It will let your eyeshadow stay on longer and stop it from creasing.
- Apply a white eyeshadow on your brow bone and in the inside corner of your eye.
- Use a light brown or pale pink on your lid, and if you feel like an experienced makeup artist, apply a darker color in the crease and please blend!!!!
- As for eyeliner, use a brown for a natural look just on the outside corner of your eyes, not rimmed around the whole lid.
- Some black mascara will suffice and before that, curl your lashes to open your eyes.
- Now, use either a light pink gloss or a peachy/coral gloss.
This look will attract people without them thinking that you are using too much makeup, even if it sounds like a lot. Good luck and have fun!
How to do Kitty Makeup?
- Decide what kind of cat you want to be…tortie, b&w, tabby, etc. If you have nice blue eyes, consider a Siamese.
- Search online for pictures of the cast of Cats (the musical).
- Moisturize your face and let it sink in to protect your skin.
- Apply a base color including over your lips and eyebrows. Use concealer on your eyebrows if you have it.
- Set with loose powder by pressing it onto your face with a puff or cotton ball.
- Use eye shadow for the patterns. Let’s say you’ve chosen the Siamese. Google a picture of a Siamese cat and see how the dark brown is on the ear tips and top of the head. Duplicate the shape on your forehead with your darkest brown shadow. Feather the edges with lighter brown shadow or a makeup brush. You may decide to do the edges of your face too.
- Does the cat have orange nose leather? Find your “orangey” blush or lipstick and make a small inverted triangle on the tip of your nose.
- Use a lip brush to draw a line straight down from the triangle through the bow of your upper lip.
- Place a dot on either side of your upper lip, above the corners.
- Connect the straight line under your nose to the dots by making two “U” shapes. Do this with powder first, since it’s easier to correct, then go over it with an eyebrow pencil.
- Cats’ whiskers begin right at the edges of their nostrils. They are not all the same length and are in a slight circular pattern. Don’t overdue the whiskers!
- Apply your eye makeup to emphasize an almond shaped eye. Many cats have a light color around their eyes (use bone eyeshadow), then a darker color around that.
- Use eyeliner to lift the corners of your eyes.
- Add some whiskers above your eyes.
- How do you look?
How to Do It: Eyebrows?
- Firstly an eyebrow pencil works best and you can get some really cheap ones from pharmacies etc.
- If you’re having trouble with what shade, experiment with how hard you apply the pencil. the harder you apply the darker the shade and vice versa.
- Ok, now to styling!
- Hold whatever you are using (eyebrow pencil, whatever) next to your nose and line it up vertically with the inside corner fo your eye. that is where your eyebrow should start.
- Next, hold it against your nostril and line it up with the outside corner of your eye. That is where your eyebrow should end.
- Lastly (and sometimes the hardest bit) is the arch. Hold your pencil vertically in line with him outside edge of your pupil.
- This is where your arch should be.
- Once you have those three points worked out it should be easy enough to color in your eyebrow in between these points.
- And I know you said not to say this, but practice does make perfect!