How To Apply Mascara Perfectly – Every girl dreams of long and full eyelashes, but she has almost no girl by nature. Luckily, you can help with eyelash tasks: With these tips and tricks, you bring your eyelashes guaranteed in momentum!
The eyelash tint is a beauty-basic because it makes the eyes expressive and opens them visually. In addition to a variety of colors – the classic is and remains black – there is also a water-resistant mascara with the candelilla wax added. When buying, you should pay attention to the brush: If the bristles are too tight, threaten to glue the eyelashes. Curved brushes lengthen while the straight shape separates the eyelashes. Although mascara contains nourishing waxes and protective oils, it is essential that it be rubbed off before sleeping.
Without an eyelash, a seductive eye contact is as exciting as a black-and-white photo: Mascara is the most important make-up tool for most girls. In the jungle of the many different products, you will find the right eyelash brush for you:
On the next pages, we will tell you how to apply your eyelash tampon correctly and which mistakes you should avoid during the tatting. On girls.de you will also find all the important information about the eyelash extensions and fake lashes.
Apply Mascara: How to Lash the Eyelashes Correctly?
Here we tell you how to apply mascara perfectly. To make your eyelashes thicker, longer or darker, you need, among other things, the right brush for you. This test helps you with the question: Which brush should I take?
How Do I Clean My Eyelashes Correctly?
- Hold the brush parallel to your eyelashes, start with the eyelashes and continue with the eyelashes. Repeat until all eyelashes are dyed evenly. In order to make the lashes more intense and voluminous, you can also apply the cilia in your zig-zag movement to the right and left. The easiest way to apply the ink to the lower row of eyelashes is to hold the brush vertically and carefully move along the eyelashes.
- What brush? For short eyelashes, short bristles are suitable, with normal eyelash length you can also take a strong brush. A lot of volumes is provided by a special volume mascara which envelops every single eyelash and makes it look denser and longer. If you want to avoid sticking, it is best to use a “comb brush”.
- Glued eyelashes? No panic! If you get too much mascara, you just have to be one: fast. Simply remove the glued pieces with a lash brush. Small tip: Always keep an old mascara brush, which you cleaned with soap, in front of the ink.
- Painted with ink? With a cotton swab, you can remove small patches – if they are not already dried – instead of painting the whole eye again and again.
- What color? The classic black mascara is actually for every girl and emphasizes the eyelashes most intensively. Brown looks more natural and not as crass as black. With blue, violet or green mascara you can put great color accents. But we recommend you only to inflame the tips of your already black-tinted eyelashes – too much works unfortunately cheap.
How Do I Paint My Eyes Correctly:
Eyelashes without gluing: 7 deadly sins
- Do not use a cheap eyelash tint! Mascara under 3 euros contains hardly nurturing oils and can make your eyelashes brittle.
- Do not remove the brush from the cartridge! The Mascarareste clump at the edge. By the way: every time you put the brush in the bottle, air gets inside the container and dries the mascara – and this gives quick lumps!
- Do not use eyelashes after the ink! In the case of brittle eyelashes, it is better to dispense completely with an eyelash curler, since they also stress sensitive hair.
- Do not lift used eyelashes for more than 6 months! If it becomes lumpy or bad smells, it’s time for a new mascara. A symbol on the bottle shows how long the product is stable after opening.
- Do not use the old mascara after conjunctivitis! This contains bacteria that re-create the inflammation.
- You shall not share! If you “lend” your mascara or share with your girlfriend, bacteria are transmitted and can lead to eye irritation.
- You must never go to bed with makeup! Above all, waterproof eyelash is quite stubborn but must go down. With a special eye, make-up removal is easier.