Best Brow Stencil Kit – From powder to gel to liner – there are many products for eyebrows. We have tested the whole range and explained how to use which products best eyebrows look perfect.
Do you like to neglect your eyebrows? This is a mistake! Precisely shaped eyebrows determine the character of your face. At the latest since Cara Delevingne, eyebrows are full of the trend and must not be missed in any make-up routine. But how do I make my eyebrows right? These tips and tricks help you.
1. Best Brow Stencil Kit – The Form Makes the Music
Of course, the tastes differ in the form of the eyebrows. Each preferably has a different shape. Nevertheless, there is a “basic formula” with which you can achieve the perfect shape. In the first step, place a straight and long object, for example, a wooden stick, on the nose wing and the inner corner of the eye. Where the eyebrow crosses, the brow should begin.
Then place the rod on the nose wing and the outer edge of the pupil to find the highest point of the eyebrow. Where your brow should end, determine by applying the rod to the nose wing and the outer corner of the eye. Where it crosses the brow, your eyebrow should end. An easy template for the perfect eyebrow shape. And do not forget: the upper line of the brow defines the swing that opens the eye. If you pull up (too much), that often ruins. Let up the eye brown your natural shape for a nice swing.
2. Best Brow Stencil Kit – Fix the Eyebrows with a Transparent Gel
Do you have thick eyebrows that do not need color treatment? Then just style the brows with a transparent gel or a breast to bring them into shape. The gel also gives a light and natural shine. Apply it in the direction of growth to fix your brows. If you have full eyebrows, do not necessarily have to help with color – but to do nothing would be wrong.
3. Best Brow Stencil Kit – With the Right Product to Full Eyebrows
Just so you achieve a natural look. Now it is only about finding out which product is right for you.
- Eyebrow gel: If you are satisfied with your eyebrows, just a colored eyebrow is enough to fill them a little. Use the brush to comb the hair straight from below and bring it into a natural shape. The color automatically gives fullness. Bragelgels are often not too intense in your color, but the purest formulator. Each hair remains in place as it should.
- Eyebrow pens: Pens are ideal for filling gaps and small bumps in the brows. But be careful: Just because you have a pen in your hand does not mean you should start painting. So do not drawbars, but always only small, fine strokes, so a natural result arises. In addition, color the color you want to use for your eyebrows to your hair color.
- Eyebrow Powder: If you want to have your eyebrows a little lighter or darker and fuller, an eyebrow powder is perfect. Before you buy an eyebrow powder, first look to see if you may have an eyeshadow at home that matches your eyebrow color. Because you do not need to buy a special powder for eyebrows. An eyeshadow has exactly the same effect.
- Eyebrow wax: The existing eyebrow shape is fixed with a wax and the line is nicely emphasized. A wax can be perfectly combined with a powder. That’s why, in many sets of eyebrows that can be bought, there are almost always both in one.
4. Best Brow Stencil Kit – A Highlighter Opens Your Eyes
A highlighter, whether in powder or pencil, opens your eye. Just below the eyebrow, best to apply directly at the highest point, and a little veneer.